The 5 Best Electric Bald Head Shaver Reviews for a Heavenly Head Shave in 2018
Electric shavers have become the new ideal for the contemporary man. Available in a vast array of price points, with attachments to suit any individual purpose, these razors provide sleek, smooth, and precise results in a fraction of the time as compared to their manual counterparts.
Men and women are both turning to personal grooming products that feature cutting-edge technology providing precision results quickly and effortlessly.
If you are in the market to buy a new electric bald head razor today, read on for our informative review to make your decision-making process as easy as possible.
Just shy of a hundred dollars, the Pitbull Electric Bald Head Shaver is the premier accessory on the market today to ensure a smooth, silky, and flawless shave. F0r 2018, Pitbull rolled out its third-generation model, exhibiting improved build quality and an all-new engineered Pitbull Universe Blade included with purchase.
The third-generation model’s production and build changes have resulted in a bald head shaver that is touted as being faster, with increased durability, and impeccable precision for a professionally smooth shave.
Price: Under $100
Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.4 x 3.5 inches
- Newly engineered Pitbull Universal Blade included with purchase for an unprecedented faster, smoother, and easier shave
- The cordless operation provides ease of use for shaving face and head
- Selection of five flexible shaver heads in robust sizes complete with efficient rotary cutters for an effortless shave in any and every direction such as forward, backward, diagonally and even in a circle-fashion, thus saving time by removing hair as quickly as possible and as well as the reducing the chances of shaving injuries such as nicks, cuts, and burns
- Third Gen 2018 redesign features final drive gears that are 22% larger in size and capable of delivering an increased amount of torque throughout the operation
- The redesigned cutting area features a 10% increase in size, thus enabling you to shave more surface area in less time
- Blades articulate at an increase of 33%, giving users a more comfortable fit for the shaver to contour to an individual’s head shape while shaving – increasing comfort and reducing chances of injury and minimizing time
- IPX5 water-resistant design allows convenient shower shaving, however, users must make sure not to submerge the item in water
For the no-nonsense man who craves simple functionality, options for when he needs them, and a price point that can’t be passed up.
Encompassing ultra-affordability, a plethora of attachments, and unmatched versatility the Remington PG6025 offers head-to-toe grooming functions with four adjustable length shaving attachments.
The price of the Remington PG6025 is undoubtedly the most attractive component of this shaver. At just $20.99, beginners and experts alike can shave their heads with the Remington without breaking the bank.
Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.1 x 6.3 inches
- Self-Sharpening Surgical Steel Blade
- Five included combs
- 14 length settings
- Washable but not submersible
- Cordless capability
- Comes with the following: Bald head shaver attachment, hair styling attachment beard comb, nose, and ear trimmer, foil shaver, vertical body hair trimmer, lithium battery
If an electric bald head shaver could attain cult status, it would definitely have to be the Philips Norelco QC5580/40. Powerful, durable, dependable, with an almost industrial feel to it, this well-crafted shaver is all business and no frills.
Aptly named Do-It-Yourself, this user-friendly electric shaver provides superior results for seasoned users and novices as well. Its smooth and steady operation ensures professional results, particularly with their exclusive 180-degree rotating head enabling users to reach any hard to access spot.
This shaver is specially geared towards bald-head shaving and does not provide the versatility found in other products such as trimmers and combs.
Price: Under $150
Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.5 x 2.8 inches
- One-of-a-kind 180-degree rotating head reaches any area – No other competing electric bald head shaver has this functionality
- Adjustable length settings from 0 to 19/32 inches
- Cordless usage
- Self-sharpening stainless-steel blades provide optimal results
- Head shave attachment for an exceptionally close finish
- Made in Hungary (A plus for many buyers disappointed in Chinese manufactured shavers)
- Skim-friendly shaver prevents nicks and cuts
This innovative head shaver fits in the palm of your hand to easily trim around the ears, neckline, and back of the head. Built with steel blades that cut easily through even the thickest of hair, the Remington does it job quickly and efficiently, without any pulling, snagging, or nicking of the scalp.
Price: Under $150
Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.5 x 2.8 inches
- Comes with nine comb lengths to achieve precise results
- Cordless with 40 minutes of runtime
- Comes with a 13-piece accessory kit for all your grooming and styling needs
Affordable and efficient, this shaver from Conair comes as part of a 12-piece kit and is an ideal product that not only shaves your head in a perfectly smooth fashion but can be used for all of your grooming needs.
Whether you’re on the go or at home, the Conair Simple Cut has all your grooming needs covered with accessories such as a barber comb, scissors, and six comb lengths.
Price: Under $20
Dimensions: 2.9 x 10.5 x 5.8 inches
- Offers precision cutting via a powerful motor and stainless-steel blades
- Comes with storage pouch, cleaning brush, lubricating oil, and a blade guard for maintenance
- Affordable yet efficient
There are hundreds of models of electric shavers available on today’s market that range from entry-level to top-of-the-line luxury items. Coming in different sizes, shapes, and various accessories, these electric shavers are geared towards the man who desires a perfectly smooth bald head with undeniably professional results.